Thursday 24 December 2009

Christmas Eve - the madness begins

Ok ... so this is what met me at the door when I got home from work:


Bless M! He's been busy being all Christmassy!! He is a big softie at heart really!!

HOWEVER - the tackometer reached seismic levels when I walked into the living room and found this tasty piece of his yuletidey handiwork:


Complete with presents and plastic pail!!

Dude I soooo love you right now.Oh and the kitchen is drenched in the smells of my cooking spiced cabbage and M's curry puffs! I'm so pumped for Christmas!


___________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________

Comments:

Mama T wrote:


Wow, M is totally sweet ... he deserves a big pash for that, and I think he may have just racked up a big bunch of those romantic, spontaneous points my dear! Have a great tomozz and will hopefully see you for a drink next week. xxxooo
24 Dec

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...