Thursday 10 December 2009

All I want for Christmas ...

Ok ... anyone has $440 to spare and who really really loves me???
 
Because I spied in Three Quarters something that would blow your mind, thats if you are actually wanting to spend $440 and do actually love me ... heaps!!
 
 
Sorry about the crappy pic ... I was a little self conscious taking it and didn't really want to spend time experimenting in order to minimise the reflection in the glass.
 
This is actually an aluminium mould that was used to make an Elephant figurine. They only have one half and not the other.
 
The compenium to this is the mould for a Polar Bear, which I also want ... so the aforementioned still applies, but times two!
 
 
Oh please please please Santa, I have been good all year ... honest!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...