Monday 11 January 2010

Wild Horses - Guilty pleasure and a justifiable rant

Ok ... firstly this is the ultimate guilty pleasure ... is it horribly horribly horribly bad that I love SuBo's Wild Horses?? Do you hate me now? Do you want to spit in my face and tear my hair out? Will you still trust my album choices and recommendations? Will you still keep reading this blog tomorrow? It wasn't that long ago when I spat chips at Australian Idol, in particular fat fuck's comments (hubris! hubris! hubris!) about Roshani's song choice when she performed the very same song!! So who's laughing all the way to the bank (unfotch its not Roshani) and who's crying in his "oops I lost my bra" cornflakes!


For your viewing pleasure ... here's Roshani's (2008) version:


And here's SuBo



"Death by song choice" hey??


Melbourne, its an oven out there!!
 
___________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________
 
Comments:
 
dan cope wrote:


I saw that once. ouch, not for me.. LASER all way. Kills it dead in about 4 visits. no more forever...
13 Jan 

Temasek wrote:


I want to try that threading system of hair removal ... its quite popular where I come from!! Man I have hair coming out of the wierdest places now.
13 Jan

dan cope wrote:


Manscape away ! I go to a laser clinic now.. ??? yah it really really really hurts.
12 Jan

Temasek wrote:


God I need help with my eyebrows!! I'm turning into my dad! Don't be a hater!!
12 Jan

dan cope wrote:


oh dear.. Susan Boy... i just don't know where to start DC..
I want to punch her really. Those eyebrows need help!!
12 Jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...