Tuesday 17 June 2008

Someone throw me a line

Ok ... indulge me a little. We've had one more casualty at work, AT resigned and was given his marching orders pretty much straightawya, so my portfolio has now increased to include medical and health libraries - totally bummed!!! Along with corporate and government clients I'm stuck doing shitloads of work for very little profit ... one word - soul-destroying.


my hometown

pretty pictures at a gallery
 
our sunroom

friends

soulmate

So I need a little cheering up, so this post, more than ever, is just for me!!!! Apologies to all those who take the trouble to peruse this humble little blog of mine.
 
You may determine my fate in some ways Mr Man, but I have my soul and my dignity and my respect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...