Tuesday 21 April 2009

FOOOOOOKKKKKIINNNNNN HELLLLL!!!!

FUCK I HATE CARELESS DRIVERS ESPECIALLY WHEN I RUN INTO THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T GIVE WAY WHEN I AM ALREADY IN A ROUNDABOUT!!!!
 
To top it all of ... FOBs do not have insurance!!! And I'm pretty sure they've given me a false address because I stupidly did not write it down when I looked at their license!!!
 
And true to form, they try to convince me to let them fix the darn thing ... yeah right!!!
 
So I have made a claim and fingers crossed this will all go relatively smoothly. One plus is that nearest access centre is within walking distance, minus is I will have to gird my lazy arse loins and walk the 15 min trek to the station to catch my train! Still I was planning on getting some exercise.
 
But my threadless order arrived and JB had a 20% off orange sticker sale ... but more of that in another post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...