Monday 12 April 2010

I'm in love with a german film star - except he's not a film star and he's australian!

Ok ... so I was watching Markus Zusak on the First Tuesday Book Club last week and I have to say ... A-dorable!! I just wanted to eat him all up. Never read any of his books but will be tracking down a cheapo copy of the Book Thief forthwith. M didn't really quite appreciate but I saw Marieke checking him out ... she was all chest forward and stealing a peak at his lunchbox!! And that shy unassuming boy thing he's got going on is soooo working for him! Sorry if this is a bit too pervy for you dear readers.



Oh and in case you didn't already know that the 1st part of this post's title is a quote, then you need to acquaint yourself with this undervalued gem from the early 80s anon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...