Saturday 31 December 2011

On our way to Christmas Eve

Ok ... in the lead up to Christmas, M and I did brunch at The Premises in Kensington. If I had the wherewithall, I would move to Bellair Street, Kensington in a flash. This little corner has seen a number of cafes and shops come and go. The Premises is a relatively new addition and is the cutest little cafe out. The coffee is great and the food is good, which is really all you need to know. And I love the luxury of a brunch, particularly on a weekday, with the madness of the weekend kept firmly in check.




M had the homestyle white beans with fetta and pesto.


I had the old poach eggs and we both ordered bacon and haloumi as extras.



Check it out if you're ever in the hood. I'm dying to go back and try the slow roasted pulled pork.


Delicious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...