Tuesday 18 September 2012

Cue Advance Australian Fair ... look what I have in my hot little hands

Ok ... so I didn't sweat it out all those years in actual training ... but I excel in the art of imagination, something I have formulated and stoked like a stonking great fire over too many years than I care to count ... so when I touched the real thing ... I was immediately transported to dear old blighty, head held high, arms outstretched in pride, standing on the podium draped in green and gold, and mouth wide open ready to sing those stirring words .... 'Hi C Ya Hold Tight!!" ... oh wait a minute ... hell you get the gist!


PS ... just in case you were wondering, the sister of a girl I work with is on the Water Polo team ... and she came in for a show and tell!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...