Thursday 25 August 2011

Projects!!!

Ok ... our Mondrian cabinet is finally finished!!! Well, not quite, we still have to drill holes for the cables at the back ... but the paint job is done and the pieces assembled. (pics in a separate post soon!!) Which means that we can finally readjust the position of my speakers!! Yay! (I'll be absolutely devo if it doesn't make a jot of difference to the sound in the room!) It is wierd though that with our recent purchase of a brand spanking cd player, I'm listening to my music in digital format more so than ever! Hhmm ...

Anyhoo, you can almost taste spring in the air can't you? I can almost smell summer myself. Which means longer days and increased energy levels, which also means its time to pull out all those pending projects from the shelf.

It feels like Bunnings is now our second home, and I think I've had enough of the old sausage sizzle ... why can't we have a charity vietnamese roll instead?? C'mon rotary!! Actually scrap that. I could afford to shed some kilos ... my clothes are about to go on strike and will quit this bitch soon!!!

But Projects *clap hands* ... means transformation of the old ...


a new splash of colour


a hint of excitement



and revitalisation


just around the corner ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...