Wednesday 19 November 2008

Makes you wanna holla!!

Ok ... indulge me a little ... I'm sat at my desk waiting for outlook and our wonderfully archaic dos-based client management database to load ... and all I can think of is how much I want to hit the off switch, grab the iphone and my bag and head out the door!!

The "new" puter has one of those insiduously hellish virtumonde viruses, which has glommed itself onto an .exe file on IE, and is able to restart itself each time the pouter is rebooted, despite the valiant and "complimentary" efforts of a number of spyware programmes!! We only stopped to quickly rustle up a stirfry and eat before we were back on the case ... only to throw our hands in the air at midnight and crawl into bed.

On top of it all, I am being reviewed yet again and M is grappling with a few old demons which re-surface every 5 years like clockwork, and who knows how we'll manage financially should one of us lose gainful employment ...

I think everyone needs to give me a wide berth tgoday as I am a woman on the verge .. quick, someone make me a jug of gazpacho!!!

Deep Breaths Deep Breaths Deep Breaths ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...