Wednesday 5 November 2008

If you want it then you should have put a ring on it ...

Ok .. with those words and the image it could potentially conjure up, is it sad/gay/pathetic that I really dig this new Beyonce video and song???



I know that I'm supposed to hate on her and all she stands for ... but time and time again I am parting with my well earned cash to feather her derreon ass and her bling in the bach or the rolls!! Anyhoo .. this is all one take and damn it was hard finding one to share .. hope it works. (and if it doesn't then curse your natty weave beyonce and go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlBMMxsroSg)

And for shits and giggles, here's the cool kids parody ... more homage than parody really ...but so very cute ... aawww:


single ladies- beyonce (remade by the cool kids)

Säm Sylv


MySpace Video
 
single ladies- beyonce (remade by the cool kids)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...