Thursday 18 November 2010

A plague of Mosquitoes

Ok ... the humble mosquito, how do I hate thee, let me count the ways ... everyone's blaming the rains, but my thoughts turn to armageddon ... this is some end of days shit right here!!



They came in apocalyptic droves and set up camp in the corners of the ceiling to torment me with feelings of despair and desperation ... never in my "27" years here on earth have I witnessed such numbers in a built up area ... and I have slept in unspoilt jungles under humid conditions rife for all manner of entomolgical hi-jinx ...


Thanks to the trusty hoover I have fought an unending battle with these pesky squatters in the last 3 days ... I have now lost the fight and will leave the snap cold to wreak its havoc ...


I want to move!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...