Monday 23 June 2014

Facts are fact and Fiction's fiction - Watching the Liars at The Corner Hotel

Ok ... with that motorik shout out the crowd loses it shit ... and I am in very present danger of losing my head as arms flail and bodies thump as hardcore dancing ensues ...



I forget that Liars was born out of the fetid swamp of thrash metal and the band has shouldered that sensibility along with some of its fans on its journey into the uneasy world of EDM ...



Angus towers above us in his technicoloured woolly balaclava, removing it only to uncover cobain styled root bound blonde tresses (not real) that hides all expression from view ...



Julian mans the skins with pithy concentration, his dark bearded looks making me feel all funny ...


Whilst Aaron gives off some Nick Rhodes realness as he twiddles knobs and punches keys ...



My body spasms involuntarily in time to the relentless beat and in my mind I am the coolest of the cool ...

Meanwhile the hipsters have stayed at home ... aha aha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...